Experience. Dedication. Results.

Photo of Professionals at Law Office of Williams & Associates, P.C.

Need to File an Amended Tax Return?  The IRS now has Online Filing

by | Jun 16, 2020 | IRS |

The IRS will soon allow taxpayers to file amended Forms 1040-X online for tax years 2019 forward.  For more information, see the full news release here.


FindLaw Network