Experience. Dedication. Results.

Photo of Professionals at Law Office of Williams & Associates, P.C.

Did you forget to file your 2010 California tax returns?

On Behalf of | Jan 19, 2012 | Uncategorized |

If you didn’t file your California income tax returns, you can expect to receive a non-filer from the California Franchise Tax Board. On January 17th, the Franchise Tax Board announced it would be contacting people who it suspects of earning California income but not filing California tax returns.

For the full press release from the Franchise Tax Board, click here.  If you have any questions, contact our office at (916) 488-8501.


FindLaw Network